We feel Luxe Pools & Landscaping is the perfect fit for your project as we are specialist in this field. We pay close attention to your needs and are always there for you, our customer. We never take short cuts and make sure you are 110% satisfied with project. We know we will be the best choice for this project, and any future projects!
Accent Pool Boulder:
Permits and Fees:
Luxe Development Group Inc DBA Luxe Pools and Landscaping shall complete permit applications and make submissions to municipality for all building and mechanical permits required. Standard permits and engineered plans are included.
*Owner is responsible for any HOA approvals, if required.
Property clearing such as removal of trees/brush from property within limits of disturbance and as defined for removal on site development plans not included unless specified.
For trenching of electrical and gas lines, the first 50’ are included in the proposal. Any additional feet beyond 50’ will be charged at $35 per ft. to include materials and labor. This is based on having a clear run (no obstacles) such as concrete, brickwork, pavers, trees etc. this would incur additional fees.
To include perimeter bonding, GFCI breaker for pump and electrical connections per code
Exclusions from Agreement:
Poured concrete per engineered plans to include:
Install all plumbing per engineered plans to include:
• 1- Hayward 2.7THP 110/230V Tristar VS950 Var Speed Pump
• 1- Hayward 400 W 120V 100’ SS Astrolite Pool Light
• 1- Hayward Beige Paralevel Water leveler
• 1-Hayward Prologic P-4 Local Display
• 1- Diversitech 24″ x 36″ x 3″ Cladlite Equipment Pad
•2- Hayward Standard White Paraskimv Venturi Skimmer w/o Lid and with 2 ½ in plumbing
• 1- 30” Hayward Deck-O- Drain Beige
• 1-Hayward ColorLogic® Light Controller, Standalone
• 1-325 sq ft Swimclear Cartridge Filter (HAY-05-360)
• 1- Hayward Universal H-Series Natural Gas Heater 400K BTU 110/220V
•10- 1.5 “MPT White Pulsator Therapy Massage Jet
• Basic training of pool equipment functions included. If client is installing heaters/pumps or line upgrades, additional charges may occur to upgrade lines to comply with equipment manufacture warranty.
All electrical to be installed per plan and code.
• Up to 50’ Electrical run up to #10 wire (from main panel to equipment area)
• Gas run 50′ Ln/Ft (from gas meter to equipment area)
• Perimeter bonding, GFCI breaker for pump and electrical connections per code
(Anything beyond 50’ client will be responsible for at a rate of $30 per ft which includes materials and trenching).
• 15/20 yd. Dumpster to be provided as necessary to store and remove debris.
Luxe Development Group Inc. DBA Luxe Pools and Landscaping will not be responsible financially for a client or neighbor using construction bin to throw any personal or oversized trash into the dumpsters provided for construction of the pool. The dumpsters we provide are solely for the construction of the pool. Any personal garbage from the client found in the dumpsters provided will incur additional charges based on space taken from dumpster as a change order. Our average cost per month for these containers is $500 per month plus dump fees. Please keep this in mind. If we feel at the end of the job there is room for your personal items to be thrown away, then please ask beforehand.
Luxe Development Group Inc. DBA Luxe Pools and Landscaping will not be held responsible for construction objects hidden in the ground such as nails, staples, wire, etc. Although we try our best to provide a safe, clean site, it is not guaranteed to be debris free
Project 3d Renderings:
Buildertrend is online as a website and also as an app for Apple and Android devices. You can use it to keep track of all the activities during your project
Luxe Pools and Landscaping partners with only the highest quality providers for your pool construction. With the industry leading warranties and excellent reputation our partners are always leading the way for excellent customer satisfaction.
Thank you for taking the time to review this proposal. Here at Luxe Pools & Landscaping we want to earn your business.
We are always happy to go back to the drawing board to get your pool design perfect for you. We want to create a beautiful oasis for you, a place where you can relax and enjoy your home. We will work hard to make your new living area amazing.